Monday, August 17, 2009

Wordle


Sometimes I have trouble sleeping and so what is there to do but explore the vast and unknown territory of the internet. On my most recent venture I found this nifty little site where you can create fun word art.

This first one includes the first couple of lines to a timeless love story and one of my favorite books. Can you guess which one it is?


This Wordle is all about ME.


And this last one is of one of my favorite quotes by Mary Wollstonecraft.


Anyway, You should go to wordle.net and check it out. It's kind of fun.

2 comments:

  1. It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife. However little known the feelings or views of such a man may be on his first entering a neighbourhood, this truth is so well fixed in the minds of the surrounding families, that he is considered the rightful property of some one or other of their daughters. Pride and Prejudice, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I'm so proud of you right now.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Bliggity Bloggers