Saturday, August 8, 2009

Cake Wrecks



Recently my friend Caytee Wankier showcased a noteworthy blog on her blog that I just had to pass on to you. It's all about cakes, the good, the bad, and the ugly (but mostly just the bad and the ugly). I've found the website to be an absolute delight. So, for your viewing pleasure, here are some excerpts from cakewrecks.blogspot.com and if you like what you see you should definitely check it out because there's plenty more where that came from.



The message couldn't be more clear: Recycle, or die in a fiery mushroom cloud. Now that's how you teach the younger generations, my friends.


"Okay Super...uh...Sam?...just keep your hands where I can see them!"


Ah, yes: the great clown massacre of '77.


Lastly, though, is a truly "special" Dora. A Dora that stands out in the crowd. A Dora that says, "my baker sees the world a little differently." A "manager's special" Dora, if you will:

What the cake was supposed to look like:

Oooh, preeeetty

How the cake actually turned out:

Oooh, shii...er...NOT pretty.


Who else thinks there's a roll of toilet paper under there?

1 comment:

  1. Rachel this cake blog reminds me of that beautiful cake you made for our young womens thing and Allysa accidentally dropped, sad day my friend, sad day... but the cake really was beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Bliggity Bloggers