Tuesday, September 8, 2009

You're My Little Fluffy One


As of yesterday, I have three more things to love. BUNNIES! If you know me then you know how much I adore all things furry so this was a fantastic surprise for me. They haven't been named yet but I'm sure when we do, the caliber of their names will be up in the ranks of "Mimi Foo Foo", "Shining Zshaw Zshaw", "Atinka Glassy", and "Nannie Boo Boo."



Wilma (my wonderful dog) is excited about the whole thing.... a little too excited. Whenever we go out to look at the little babies she glares at them then innocently looks up at me as if to say, "Ummm... can you please give me those fluffy things." I won't, considering she caught a squirrel not two days ago and made it's eyes pop out of its tiny head, the little darling.



Well, that's my latest exciting news.... oh wait, there's one other thing. I had a first on Saturday. I went horseback riding in the rain! The horse riding part wasn't my first but the rain part was. How incredibly romantic right? Except my dad was the only male around. I often get so close to what could potentially be a romantic situation but is lacking in one key element... a strapping, young bachelor. One day *sigh. But until then I have three new friends to keep me company.

2 comments:

  1. i think that if it ever came to you being a cat lady, you'd somehow make it classy. like Cruella Deville. But Hot, and not actually cruel at all.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Bliggity Bloggers