Saturday, October 3, 2009

Some Things I never knew

Okay, so there is only one thing I never knew that I am going to publish in this post and it's called Lindsey/Lydia and her lady of the night ways.

Where is this coming from you ask? What evidence do I have? Behold-the evidence:




Yes, I know-looks can be deceiving. Let me explain. One, Lindsey rolls herself in big yellow tubes wearing next to nothing and tries to seduce men. At Seven Peaks no less. And Two, she comes home in the middle of the night dressed only in her princess comforter. Hmm . . . I wonder where she was? A little sketchy I think. Now I will allow you all to draw your own opinions, but as for me I now believe that Lindsey is just not the sweet, innocent person that I always thought she was.

On a brighter note, or a completely random note (I just want to post this picture) We went to Seven Peaks . . .
Sure it was like two months ago, but I don't care. It was fun and since Rachael is leaving in about two weeks I figured it was time to post this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Bliggity Bloggers