Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm leaving on a jetplane. I don't know when I'll be back again. Oh wait, yes I do. 18 months, haha.... ha... ha.... eh

I guess it's appropriate that I write a goodbye blog since this will be my last time posting on "Our Thoughts Exactly" so Lauren, you better change it to "My Thoughts Exactly." You can find my new blog in 18 months under the title "Overweight, Awkward, but Oh So Spiritual."
To name a few, these are the things that I will miss the most, in no special order:
Jeans, in particular skinny jeans, my animals (special shout-out to Wilma and Nannie Boo Boo), my Green Rocketdogs, of course you, my friends who read my lame blog, Tennis, Christmas presents, not wearing nylons, not waking up at 6:30 am, my hot body, facebook, music, namely Angels and Airwaves, Safety Suit, Frou Frou, and Anberlin, BYU, My family (yes even Jens), Desperate Housewives and Glee, Evening Bike rides with Leah, and my longer than one inch earrings.

But even missing all of these wonderful things won't stop me from leaving. I know what you're thinking, crazy right? And maybe I am but if I've learned anything in my life, it's that you do what the Lord tells you to do and have faith in Him and things will be okay. Although Missouri definitely wasn't my first choice of a mission, I'm sort of warming up to the idea of hangin with all the hillbillies and possums. So if you need me, I'll be kickin it in the Independence Visitors' Center, preaching, giving tours, and passing out BofM's like crazy. Pray for me and my unfortunate companions and I'll see you soon.

Love Always,
Rachael Marie Howe

2 comments:

  1. First of all, I also wanted to post a 'things I will miss' blog, but thought it would be too depressing, but you did it so I can do it. And I liked that you ended on an positive inspirational note. How I love thee! Good luck and see ya next week!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Bliggity Bloggers